WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
As for the summer of 2020 we will have 16 ambitious students who have completed at least a Bachelor of Science in one of the following areas:
Industrial Engineering & Business Management
All students are pursuing a M.Sc. and will have completed their B.Sc. by the summer of 2020.
- All students are available from June 30th.
- All students are eager and willing to stay either 3, 6 or 12 months.
If your company is interested and would like to have more information you can find the latest Internship Report under “About Us”, detailing the internships of last year. If you have any further questions simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- We collaborate with ASF (American Scandinavian Foundation, http://www.amscan.org/) in order to obtain our visas.
- We submit applications through ASF who will contact you for confirmation of the internship.
- The hosting company should cover the Visa cost of: $800 for 0-3 months, $1000 for 3-6 months or $1,500 for 6-12 months, with additional application fee of $60.
- Students only require a pay to cover living expenses. However, if the company can supply housing and/or transportation, the pay can naturally be less.